Noise pollution is increasing day by day. Noise pollution increases during any festive periods. Sometimes it becomes intolerable as the noise increases to a great extent. If we do not control the pollution, it can cause a lot of issues. It is found that control of noise pollution is in our hands. If we take little attempt, we can control this issue. Sometimes we also feel to run away from the hustles and bustles of the city. The horns of the vehicles are harmful for the ears. It can bring immense health issues.
How noise pollution does affect our health?
Many people believe that noise pollution can bring minor health issues like headache, issues while hearing. But do you know that it can bring other health issues? Excessive noise pollution can give birth to the rise of high blood pressure level in the body. Not only this, but in areas of high noise pollution people can also get affected with heart attacks and strokes. This is proven. So, people after a specific age must try to stay away from these areas. They should not have residents nearby these places.
The noise pollution can also bring affect in the life of the kids. It can obstruct their growth and development. It can hamper the development of skills, which are required. It is better to allow them to grow in a simple and natural environment. It can help them to grow in a better way. They will soon develop some skills.
There is also a close relation between mental health and noise pollution. Noise pollution can bring adverse effect in your mental development. It can also make you weak day by day. You may face many health issues and disorders after a specific time. The effect becomes serious day by day.
Also Read, Benefits of Fire Alarm System
Best way to deal with noise pollution:
Here are some of the steps you can follow to deal with noise pollution.
- The best way to deal with the issue of noise pollution is to fine the people who violate the rules. If strict action is taken against some people, the problem can be solved to some extent.
- The heavy industries that create loud noise must be located or shifted from the residential areas. It is another step that must be taken by the administration. They cause maximum amount of noise pollution.
- It is also essential to relocate the airports from the populated areas. They must be located outside the city or town. It is another essential thing that the administration should take.
- It is in our hands to lower the noise of the television and cell phones while hearing. It is a small initiative that can be taken by anyone of us.
- During any festive period we must try to lower the noise of the music box. The big music boxes create a lot of noise pollution.
Thus, these are some small steps that can be taken from our end to lower and reduce noise pollution. Together we can solve this problem and make a better world.
Also Read :-